Get templates by search model code at www.mr-label.com. Then, according to your computer’s operating system and your personal design experience, choose the software you wish to use.
– Please read the templates user guidance before design, pay attention to the tricks. Some of these templates’ labels outline need to be removed before printing, while some need not. So always test printing onto a plain white paper first.
– For users of Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Illustrator®, GIMP, and Inkscape, please download our PDF templates, and use these templates as a guideline layer.
– For users of online photo editing web apps, please download MR-Label’s JPG format templates, and use them as a guideline layer.
– For users of Professional Label Designing tool, please refer to the label’s detailed specifications on the templates page.
– Some of MR-Label’s labels are compatible with Avery®, or HERMA®. The cross-reference information can be found on our label templates page, and you can use Avery®, or HERMA® online label design tools if you like.
If you have questions regarding the product or templates, our customer service is happy to help services@Mr-Label.com
17 thoughts on “Label Design Software and Templates”
What is the right download for Android smartphone using MR 183 template
We are sorry that our templates are just available for Windows and MAC OS system. Currently there is no template for Android smartphone.
We suggest you to design your artwork using a computer.
I purchased Mr710 label for wine bottles. I am using Microsoft word on my Macbook. Here’s my question, where on your website can I find stock images to use on my labels. Thanks.
I purchased these lables but cannot figure out how to paste my design on the labels. This is not at all userfriendly. Help!!
We are sorry for making you unsatisfied.
Could you please write to us about your problem? Our email address is email@example.com
Same here! 🙁
I cant find no templates?
You can offer us the purchase link of the labels you bought and we’ll offer the template page link for you.
Cannot get MR 182 labels to line up correctly. Using HP Laserjet, A4 setting. Unsuccessfully getting any adjustment to margins to work. Help!
You can try unchecking the box of “Scale content for A4 or 8.5×11″ paper size” in Option>Advance>Print
If there is anyother please feel free to contact us by E-mail.
Please feel free to tell us more details about your problem.
Some really wonderful content on this web site, regards for contribution.
I really can’t understand who tells template are wrong.
It fits perfectly: I used PDF and Adobe Illustrator.
You can easly define layers, position, font and print graphic or text like you want.
If people are stupid and unable to use such softwares should stay sit on the chair and shut up.
There no exist a magic software that print what and where you want just reading in your mind!
Please do your job and let graphic to designers or to user able to manage the basics of computer programming.
What idiot people.
relating to this article. I wish to read even more issues about it!
This very blog is obviously awesome and also factual. I have picked up a bunch of useful things out of it. I ad love to come back again soon. Thanks a bunch!
Can you send me a template that works with MS Word for MR610 cable wrap labeling?
You can download MSWord template for MR610 here: http://mr-label.com/articles/1107
If you still can’t download it please feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org