——— SPECIFICATION ———
Sheet Size: US letter – 8.5″ × 11″ (215.9 mm x 279.4 mm).
Each sheet contains 24 square labels.
Label wide and height: 1.5″ (38.1 mm).
Corner Radius: 0.03125″ (0.79mm).
Top / Bottom Margin: 0.5″ (12.7 mm).
Left /Right Margin: 0.78″ (19.84 mm).
Horizontal Spacing:0.31″ (7.94 mm); Vertical Spacing: 0.2″ (5.08 mm).
Print Templates: Mr-Label provides multiple print templates for you to choose.
1. MS Word template: If you are more comfortable in Microsoft Word, we recommend downloading our MS word .doc files.
2. Adobe template: If you are using Adobe products, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat or Reader, we recommend downloading the PDF / PSD / AI templates.
3. Open Office: If you are not quite sure, or do not have preferred software, we will point you in the direction of Open Office, a free word processor you can download – including on both Windows and Mac OS.
4. Online print: You can download the .jpg file as a background, and design your label on some free web-based image editing software like Pixlr.
5. Step by step guidance for how to Import labels’ contents from MS Excel to our MS Word template for massive print.
If you are a Mac OS user, we recommend using PDF template, or the online print methods.
Mr-Label provides free templates, tips and guidance about label printing, and we promise all templates have been tested before releasing, but it may still works abnormally on your machine and printer (In particular, if you plan to use Microsoft Word to do the design). We have to admit that to print sheet labels properly is not easy for amateur, this point can be confirmed by many Amazon bad reviews, even there labels are manufactured by top brands. Like many skills, patience is needed especially at the beginning, but once you got it, you can handle it easily in the rest of your life.