Attention: The rectangular label should fits 5 ml / 10 ml / 15 ml / 30 ml essential oil bottles and rollers, but it might not full-wrap on the large size.
The labels need to be completely clean, dry, and oil free when you write or print on them.
For the labels to properly stick, it is important that the bottle surface also is clean and dry. If the surface has oil on it, we recommend washing the bottle with hand dishwashing soap and warm water to clean off the oil, and wiping it dry with a towel.
Print Templates: Mr-Label provides multiple print templates for you to choose.
1. MS Word template: If you are more comfortable in Microsoft Word, we recommend downloading our MS word .doc files.
2. PDF template: If you are using Adobe products, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat or Reader, we recommend downloading the .pdf file.
3. Open Office: If you are not quite sure, or do not have preferred software, we will point you in the direction of Open Office, a free word processor you can download – including on both Windows and Mac OS.
4. Online print: You can download the .jpg file as a background, and design your label on some free web-based image editing software like Pixlr.
5. Step by step guidance for how to Import labels’ contents from MS Excel to our MS Word template for massive print.
If you are a Mac OS user, we recommend using OpenOffice template, PDF template, or the online print methods.
There are no reviews yet.