Full-sheet sticker paper lets you create custom labels for any project. You aren’t restricted to any particular label size or format. You can print/write whatever you like on 8.5″ x 11″ and cut to whatever dimensions appropriate for each label.
1. All our silver foil labels are NOT MICROWAVE-SAFE. So do not put the object which is tagged our silver foil labels into the microwave oven.
2. Please store the silver foil label paper in a flat position. Since the material is a special material for aluminum foil, the label paper is easy to curl. so it is necessary to lay the label paper flat when not in use, preferably a book or other heavy object is pressed on it.
3. After printing, leave it for a few minutes and wait until the ink on the label has dried before touching it with your hand.
How to Use
1. Design your unique contents by a computer.
2. Print the contents on the labels by a laser printer or inkjet printer.
3. Tear the label out and paste it on the surface of your handcrafts, package of home baking and so on.