Edit All :
– If all the labels’ design on the sheet are the same, choose “Edit All” mode.
– If you plan to import data from spreadsheet, choose “Edit All” mode.
Edit One :
– If labels’ design on the sheet are different from each other, choose “Edit One” mode.
– If you plan to import data from spreadsheet, you should not choose “Edit One” mode.
– Choose from “Currently editing” drop down list, then start to design individual label.
Switch between “Edit One” and “Edit All”
– It’s best to make your design changes to the entire sheet at once using Edit All, then switch to Edit One for individual changes.
– Once you switch to Edit One and make a change to an individual label, then switch back to Edit All, all the labels’ design will be the same with the design of that individual label.
Please keep “Rotate Label View” the same while switching edit mode.