ATTENTION: Do not apply to leather, suede, velvet, corduroy, silk or other delicate fabric.
——— SPECIFICATION ———
32 labels per sheet.
Sheet size: A4 – 210 x 297 mm (8.27″ x 11.7″)
Label size: 48.3 x 33.8mm (1.9″ x 1.3″).
Print Templates: Mr-Label provides multiple print templates for you to choose.
1. Online Design Tool: No need to install any software, all you need is web and a computer, get started to design labels. Click the link for Online Design Tool instruction: https://youtu.be/ken0eXwiHT4
2. Adobe PDF template: If you are using Adobe products, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat or Reader, we recommend downloading the PDF templates.
3. MS Word template: If you are more comfortable in Microsoft Word, we recommend downloading our MS word .doc files. There are two versions for your choice, one is for windows system, another is for MAC OS system.
4. LibreOffice template: If you are not quite sure, or do not have preferred software, we will point you in the direction of LibreOffice, a free word processor you can download – including on both Windows and Mac OS.
5. Online print: You can download the JPG file as a background, and design your label on some free web-based image editing software like Pixlr & Canva.
Mr-Label provides step by step guidance for how to use these templates. More details please go to our official website http://mr-label.com
Mr-Label provides free templates, tips and guidance about label printing, and we promise all templates have been tested before releasing, but it may still work abnormally on your machine and printer (In particular, if you plan to use Microsoft Word to do the design). We have to admit that to print sheet labels properly is not easy for amateur, this point can be confirmed by many Amazon bad reviews, even the labels are manufactured by top brands.
There are no reviews yet.