Why print water bottle labels? Water bottles are one of the most common items in any office or household, and they’re an often overlooked item for both branding and promotions. They’re a welcome promotional item at corporate events, charity fundraisers, and special announcements. In addition to corporate promotions, custom water bottle labels can be used to add a personal touch to weddings, birthday parties, bridal showers, and other special occasions.
Our blank waterproof matte labels are ideal for applications that may come into contact with moisture. It’s available for both laser and inkjet printers and has a strong adhesive to be easily attached on water bottles.
Get started to personalize water bottles with names, dates, or anything else that you think will fit your celebration!
How to Make Your Own Water Bottle Labels
1. Determine the circumference and label height of your water bottle.
2. If you’re creating a full-wrap label, the circumference should be 6.35mm(0.25in) shorter to the label length so that the ends overlap.
3. Put your imagination to work with the template.
4. Print a test sheet first to determine proper print settings and water resistance.
5. Place the printed label onto the bottle.
Mr-Label Print Templates:
1. MS Word template: Also provide a guidance of setting the layout in MS Word.
2. Adobe templates: Include a PDF template, a Photoshop template, and an Illustrator template. If you are using Adobe products, we recommend downloading the Adobe templates.
3. Open Office template: Open Office is a free word processor you can download on both Windows and Mac OS.
4. Online design: You can download the .jpg file as a background, and design your label on some free web-based image editing software like Pixlr.
5. Bartender template.
If you are a Mac OS user, we recommend using OpenOffice template, Adobe templates, or the online print methods.